Namdock - Your Preferred World Class Shipyard Solution
  The acquisition of shares by EBH Consortium has repositioned us to be a full-service provider and although we have already built a reputable business within Namibia; we will be expanding our target market.

Approximately 70% of vessels serviced on Namibia Drydock and Ship Repair floating docks are anchor handler tugs and platform support vessels operating in the oil & gas industry of West Africa. The remaining 30% consists of seismic vessels, sub-sea construction vessels, dredgers, tankers and container vessels.
 
Namibia Drydock and Ship Repair (Pty) Ltd - Your Preferred World Class Shipyard Solution Terms of UseCreated by PrycisionContact Us Privacy Policy View & Download the Namibia Drydock and Ship Repair (Pty) Ltd Company Profile